So what's this I hear about Kobe leaving the Lakers?! Well while you ponder WHY Kobe would do something this off-wall, check out these pictures of him and his wifey Vanessa at a recent movie premiere:
Mya and Kelly Rowland are just two of the female R&B artists that are busy promoting their upcoming musical efforts, Liberation and Ms. Kelly respectively. Earlier I posted up pictures of the pair at Fashion Cares 2007 and now here's the video of them doing what they do best...
Check out Mya performing her single, "I Am" at Fashion Cares 2007:
Kelly Ro performs "Dilemma" at Fashion Cares 2007:
See more coverage from this event here. I think she did a great job. LOL at her saying "Watch It" around 1:34.
And here she is with Aubrey
Speaking of Mya, she's currently at Life Ball 2007 in Vienna:
The gold with the gray and blue is a good look on Mya. All those colors together may not look fresh on someone else but I won't say no names.
Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale celebrate their son Kingston's first birthday on Friday with pizza and balloons at Otto Enoteca in New York's Greenwich Village.
Aww cute. Shiloh, Kingston's playmate and daughter of Brad Pitt, is always a year old.
Common is slated to drop "Finding Forever" anyday now and until then check out this preview of "The Game":
Oh yes I'll be grabbing a copy of the album when it drops. I wonder if he and Taraji P. Henson are still hooking up....
1. And now onto Chilli and Jamie Foxx. Word is that these are legit and her and T.J are over and done with. Puzzled? Don't be. Chilli was the one to admit that she and T.J are an item BUT now an exclusive source claims that's just a front. Just who exactly is Chilli dating? Time will only reveal who...
2. Russell Simmons and Kimora Lee are suing InTouch Weekly. [Boston Herald]
3. Word is Kobe is about ready to drop the LA Lakers. [Real Talk NY]
4. Kimora Lee Simmons flaunts her inner fab self to "The Source" [Juiicy Scoop]
5. Ne-Yo draws up an ATL studio. [Juicy-News]
6. Sooo I couldn't break away from the computer long enough to update. Happy Memorial Day, folks! I'm officially done with cookouts...for the time being.